Hello Everyone! My name is Isyapatr, just call me "Aeh". I have dreamed about a Freedom - I'm talking about Time and Financial Freedom. In my opinion, if I kept working on a regular job and waited for someone paid me salary, I don't think it can fulfill my dream and I know you have the same opinion.

I studied and tried many businesses, followed their advices, went to every events both local and international events but my life was still the same. M
y dream have never been stopped, one day I got an e-mail says "working 100% online business with the most powerful system in the History-be the first to position yourself". It's quite be interested but I was curious what the business is. Then I went to the website and read everythings, after that I got an SMS to invite me for the online presentation. Once I went to the online presentation, I felt this is my dream business; 1st is low investment, 2nd is the powerful system and the most important for me is working 100% online from home.

Now, I think the reason you visit my site because
1. You are looking for an Extra Income
2. You are looking for your own future

Let me tell you what the business is and why you have to do this business



On November 1, 2008 Ultra International its direct-to-customer marketing with the most explosive compensation plan in the history. Since opening in 1987, Ultra International has served over 100 Million households worldwide. Today t
he company has grown to future over 100 trained stuff members with over 500,000 sqaure feet of manufacturing, warehouse & office space to serve your needs. Build on the cornerstones of health, beauty quality and value. Their products are currently being distributes in all 50 states and over 35 countries.

THE UI COMPENSATION PLAN
1. No sponsorship required!
2. True Package Value & True Dollar Payouts!
3. Up to 83.2% True Dollar Payout!
4. True Dollar 2x12 Matrix & Payout of up to 48% !

5. Up to 65% Matching Generational bonuses 4 Generations Deep!



RETAIL COMMISSION
Anytime a retail consumer purchases a pack from your website, you will earn $10 retail commission on each pack that is purchased.


RANK ADVANCEMENT DETAILS
The following are the qualifications needed to qualify for one of the following ranks. You are automatically qualified as Bronze distributor when you enroll as long as you maintain your $69.95 personal volume



4 GENERATIONS of
FAST START BONUSES
PAID WEEKLY ON ENROLLMENT PACK
S


2x12 FORCE FILL MATRIX
PAID MONTHLY ON ALL PACKS AFTER ENROLLMENT

For Example : When your matrix will be filled with over 6000 people at Bronze, you will earn over $11,457.81 a month
4 GENERATIONS OF MATCHING BONUSES
For Example : A silver qualified distributor who personally enrolls 6 people who each are earning $2,000 in their personal matrix will earn a 20% matching bonus on the total matrix commissions of their 1st generation personally sponsored distributors. As a Silver distributor you will also qualify for 2nd generation matching bonuses and if your 6 1st generation personally sponsored distributors each sponsor 3 people who are earning $1,500 per month you will earn a 10% matching bonus on those 18 distributors as well.


MONTHLY PRODUCTION POOLS


WHY ULTRA INTERNATIONAL?

1. High Quality Products with Mass Appeal
2. 20 Year Old Company with 500,000 sq.ft. of Infrastructure
3. Experienced staff & Seasoned management
4. Up to 83.2% Payout in Revolutionary Compensation Plan
5. Worldwide Distribution Capabilities
6. For the people, by the people Opportunities


GET STARTED! IT'S AS EASY AS 1, 2 ,3 !

Step 1 : Enroll as a distributor by choosing one or more of the product packs.
Step 2 : Get on a company conference call as soon as possible!
Step 3 : Try the products, share the products and tell the story !


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น